Brightspace is our Learner Management System (LMS). For the time being, students who are away from school for an extended period of time, whether it’s because they are ill or another reason, will be able to access content to ensure they do not fall behind when at home. Here’s how parents and students can login:
- If you can’t remember your Parent Portal username, contact us for assistance.
- To log into the EIPS Brightspace for Parents portal, please follow the following steps:
- Using a web browser, navigate to https://eips.brightspace.com/d2l/local
- When visiting for the first time, click on “Forgot your password?”
- Enter your PowerSchool Parent Portal username.
- Instructions to set your Brightspace for Parents password will be sent to the email address on file in PowerSchool.
- Navigate back to the main Brightspace login page, https://eips.brightspace.com/d2l/local
- Enter your username and password to view all EIPS students linked to your parent portal account.
- For more information please visit the Brightspace for Parents: Parent Guide
- If your child(ren) needs help with a password reset, contact us for assistance.
- Website: https://eips.brightspace.com
- Username: EIPS student email address
- Password: EIPS student password
- For more information please visit the Brightspace Student Guide