Do more this summer!
Next Step Continuing Education Summer School and Camps: Registration opens March 9
Summer School: Open to students entering grades 10-12 and mature students
With more than 25 credit courses, there are lots of ways to get ahead. Students can earn high school credits, upgrade marks and finish pre-requisite courses.
- CALM (in class or self-paced)
- Physical Education 10
- Extreme CALM and Physical Education 10 combined
- English – 10-, 20- and 30-levels
- Math – 10-, 20- and 30-levels
- Social – 10-, 20- and 30-levels
- Sciences – 10-, 20- and 30-levels
- Film Production
- Work Experience and RAP
Summer Camps: Open to participants in grades 5-9
From sports to cooking to babysitting, campers enjoy a fun-filled program while making friends and learning new skills.
- Sports – volleyball, basketball and handball
- computer gaming and design
- cooking and baking
Registration opens on March 9.