There are drop bins that in front of the school everyday from 7:45 to 2:00 pm. if you have anything that need to be dropped off. If you have anything else that needs to be dropped off, there will be a table outside for this.
If you want to come the last week of June, this is the schedule we are asking you to use if possible, to help reduce congestion.
We hope that you have an amazing summer!!
June 22 – Div. III (junior high) * Honours, Athletic certificates picked up.
- grade 7 students 8:00-10:00 a.m.
- grade 8 students 10:30-12:30 p.m.
- grade 9 students 1:00- 3:00 p.m. * Gr. 9 certificates picked up at this time.
June 23 – Div. II (grs. 4-6):
- grade 4 students 8:00-10:00 a.m.
- grade 5 students 10:30-12:00 p.m.
- grade 6 students 1:00-3:00 p.m. *Receive their gr. 6 certificate at this time.
June 24 – Div. I (K-3)
- grade 1 & Kindergarten students 8:00-10:00 a.m. *Kindergarten students receive their certificate at this time.
- grade 2 students 10:30-12:00 p.m.
- grade 3 students 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Families with children in multiple grades can return all items at any one of their designated times.
Should your family be “on holidays” or away during this week, please drop off materials any time prior to June 22nd. Thank you for your collective efforts in returning school items in a timely and COVID friendly manner.